Saturday, December 1, 2012

Why I'm Blogging Again

Hello Internet!
Or more appropriately, hello myself (and maybe Robby). This Blog (is Blog a proper noun? Should it be capitalized?) exists with only one purpose. I realized that I never keep track of all the books I read. Sure, I've tried Goodreads. It's okay, but it just isn't working for me. So I figure I'll just start this little blog. Every time I read a book I'll make a blog post. It might only be a sentence, it might be huge (unlikely). The plan is to keep a log of what I read and how I like it. Nothing more, nothing less. Fair warning, this Blog probably won't be terribly interesting. Quick note, I just discovered that blog is not a proper noun, and therefore should not be capitalized. Does that mean I'm going to go back and change all the capitalized "Blog" words in this post? Nope! That's the level of literary excellence you can count on here at Spratt Books! Happy reading:)

No comments:

Post a Comment